It is Monday, Hoorah!! i start my first adult (in the world job) next week. it requires moving my Simon Tribe from our little first time home to another place of familiarity. even so, most would be packing and although there has been tons thrown away, put on the corner for the taking and merely downsizing where we can.packing- not so much.. it is just a thing, right? it has been emotional, from being short in patience and being deliberate in my silence. fear has crept in, causing me to find ways to distress, it has not been a pretty sight with the ones I hold dear, but it has been a gracious period of grace poured upon me. i’m thankful.
We celebrated our Queens, 3rd birthday, i am thankful for their Auntie who enjoys all of the planning and work that goes into doing so. it is only truth, I could not have done it or desired to do it myself. it was awesome and filled with lots of love. they are blessed. we are blessed.
pretty much, all i have to say “come at me, bro” i know this last week and the week to come, have and will be tough, but there is no greater beauty than that amongst chaos, i find comfort in my heavenly creator, he is my God- comfort amongst silence, patience amongst confusion, in it all I will turn towards my God that is bigger than my plans and bigger than my fears. deeper. moving. more concrete. exciting. i am loved.
- there is joy in every given situation- this weekend, i worked on periodic table of elements, it consisted of awesomeness and great time with people I hold dear to my heart.
- because of our move, we cut our phone, insurance and living cost by a lot, woohoo
- always remember, if you think your life sucks, know that someone else’s probably sucks more, so don’t pity party.
- it’s okay to be private on details, not everyone needs to know your business.
- in all situations, know that the grass is not always greener on the other side, whoever said that, can eat cow patties!